Friday 15 March 2013

The complicated situation with complicated feeling

Its really an awkward moment, when u suddenly heard something that u never expected to heard about,and u got no idea how to respond on it.
Well,not to say never expected,but not so sudden.
I must say that u are really brave enough.. After keeping ur mouth shut for so many years,yet u can still bring the topic out so easily..

To go or not to go..
Well definitely I wanna go! That's my dream land and I wanted to go so muchhhhh
Its been awhile that Im actually planning for it BUT I didn't put such thing into my consideration..

To meet or not to meet..
 I did think about this,more than once..
What if one day there is a chance for us to meet
When I was young,I want it so much..
Wanna see how she looks like,wanna listen to her voice,wanna feel her
When I grew older,I still wanted to..
When I start getting mature,I start thinking of the one who love me and take care of me for the past 10+ years..

Let bygone be bygone
This is what I've been telling myself for these few years.
I have stop thinking to ask for the reason
Whether I have the right or not,no one owes me an explanation
I really tot that I already put it down
I acted like normal for the whole day,but when the sun hides itself and I hide myself in the room
I can't control my tears
Surprised with my strong feeling as few days back I already get some "symptoms" of it and I tot I already get myself ready
My friends begging me pls pls pls dont be emo,sent me lots of hearts to comfort me but still I can't control myself and I just don't know why
At this moment Im a coward

Its great knowing that she is living happily.. But the imaginations still keep popping out.. what if...what if..what if....
I will not blame her.. Everyone should keep moving on,and she is doing great
And I shall move too. Forced myself to stop thinking about that.. U will know what to do when things happen. well well~

No matter how we are gonna meet.. I hope that will be a happy meeting #noawkwardmomentsplssss#




No comments:

Post a Comment